• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 CLAN *new attempt*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd like to be included on this. I'm new to the game, so I'll be dead weight for a while, but I'll improve quickly if I play regularly.

BBigJ
I liked medic in RTCW, but I don't have a preference yet in BF2
no sf yet
EST (Boston)
PM or AIM will both reach me quickly if I'm near my comp (any of the other messaging services will work too)

What's up guys I submitted my info over at OCG forums, but I see that no1 really post in the BF2 section. So I decided to post here to see if I get any response. Here is what I sumbmitted over at OCG:

Hey guys what's up. I just got BF:2 and found out about this clan over at overclockers.com forums. I would like to join and/or try out. Here is my
info on BF.

D1$1N1GR@T0R
Medic, Heli. Gunner, Assault
SF: Don't have it yet.
Perris, CA. / Pacific Standard Time
msn: [email protected] emai: [email protected]

I would like to join.

- Your name and username here and on BF2: Revivalist77
- Favorable soldier class: Anti-Tank, Medic, Speci Ops, Support
- Got SF? No
- Location (in GMT): CA (PST)
- Best (quickest) way to contact you: PM, e-mail

A couple of questions . . .
1. Right now I only have the demo version. Do I need to get the full version to join?
2. Is everyone going to use mics and VOIP? (The game is much more fun that way! :) )
3. Are we going to choose squads, squad leaders, and a commander in advance? (I have lots of practice as squad leader. :) )

Last edited:
Revivalist said:
I would like to join.

- Your name and username here and on BF2: Revivalist77
- Favorable soldier class: Anti-Tank, Medic, Speci Ops, Support
- Got SF? No
- Location (in GMT): Fresno, CA
- Best (quickest) way to contact you: PM, e-mail

A couple of questions . . .
1. Right now I only have the demo version. Do I need to get the fully version to join?
2. Is everyone going to use mics and VOIP? (The game is much more fun that way! :) )
3. Are we going to choose squads, squad leaders, and a commander in advance?

1. You will need a copy of BF2
2. Teamspeak will be used, last I checked
3. ?

Revivalist said:
3. Are we going to choose squads, squad leaders, and a commander in advance?

Yes but we still need to think about how we want to implement that.

Thanks for looking, keep an eye on the thread here, theres gonna be a few announcements tomorrow if things go well...

JRivera said:
I thought I replied to your post last night. Then again I WAS drinking..

Hey Rivera I got your reply. Thanks. It's good to see that the clan is going somewhere. I will keep posted for any updates.

Aidenswarrior said:
i am very lazy and do not feel like signing up on another forum because i am a member of a few already and i dont feel like signing up.
:-/

We are loosing people before we can get it started... :cry:

Aidenswarrior said:
i am very lazy and do not feel like signing up on another forum because i am a member of a few already and i dont feel like signing up.

R_LEE_ERMY.jpg

Some one needs to send the Sarge over to motivate him.

Last edited:
Back