• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 CLAN *new attempt*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
there is a non ranked server if you want it ..... 0c3 connection . :p come on i wanna do something useful besides eat sleep and ^&%$ :cool:

Spring break at home doing the country living thing... 28.8k dial up, if anyone is curious as to why I haven't been around much. See good things going on.

Might make it back for some of coming sunday, but unsure....

See you guys around....

This is AWESOME. I was messing around on our RANKED server earlier but was the onlyone one the server!

Sjaak: I sent OCGBF2 paypal a little something...... My ingame name is TurboCool510 and I'm a Master Sergeant. Looking forward to seeing folks on there.

Sjaak said:
We now have a RANKED server online at 64.34.205.213:16567, i repeat a RANKED server.

*BUMP*

:clap: :cool: :clap:

Time to change my sig to reflect us going ranked (and include the IP) :p

Why when i tried to join did it say I have an older version of the game then the server ? ? what version are you guy's playing ? ?

sooo...after about an hour or so the server started filling up..when i left it was a full 12 vs. 12 on strike at karkand..very nice :D

So, if everyone who KNOWS he will be there for next time could let me know...we could make up some filthy strategies.

Get all OCF members in the same team and let our superior tactics overrule them.

Back