• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 CLAN *new attempt*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The most important thing in life is showing up

~ forgot the movie,but you get the idea. We wanna do this clan, we wanna do it good.

Are we gonna have a game this weekend?

If not, maybe we could just all agree to meet on a specific server at a specific time to get to know each other in the game a little bit. . . It's rare to find good players who can play as a team. It'd be nice to at least know where others are going to be if they play this weekend. :)

Revivalist said:
Are we gonna have a game this weekend?

If not, maybe we could just all agree to meet on a specific server at a specific time to get to know each other in the game a little bit. . . It's rare to find good players who can play as a team. It'd be nice to at least know where others are going to be if they play this weekend. :)

We've tried that but it doesn't work...some people usually can't see a server, and we can't influence the map list or team balance.

But if you can hook a few guys up on sunday, im in :)

(ps...waiting on word from spdj and wk for our 'plans')

woo hoo, i'm in for some playing, just gotta get his hunk of junk booted up tomorrow....

i'm a little dipsdy at the moment.... ;) but i'd like to get to know some of the guys that are interested in joining the clan...

Ok, how does tonight (Saturday) at 10pm PST sound?

As for which server, unfortunately I'm still limited to the demo version. (I just ordered the full version on Ebay and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. :rolleyes: )

How about my favorite served called "Men of God"?. . . . Or, if that one is down, how about "WarTech Strategy"?

By the way, could someone tell me what the numbers mean under "players" that says #/# ? I thought that it was (active players)/(maximum players) but sometimes I click on a server that says 55/64 and it says it's full. :eh?:

Last edited:
godofgorks said:
It is active/max but due to the ammount of people joining leaving and internet lag, it's never 100% correct.
Got it. Thanks. . . .

So what do you guys think about meeting up tonight at 10pm PST at the server mentioned above?

I will have a bit more spare time on my hands soon and am thinking about joining a clan to try an and get a better game (public servers are doing my nut in :rolleyes: ) can I ask a few questions though.

1. I live in the uk so will that be a problem giving the potential big ping to connect to servers stateside?

2. Are you planning on stopping bunnyhopping, dolphin diving , noob tuning tk's for vehicles etc. I know that patch 1.2 will be addressing a few of these issues but somebody will undoubtably find a 'work around'.

thanks for any answers of info you can give me as I am just looking for a fun 'straight' game with good folks. ;D

zero cool said:
1. I live in the uk so will that be a problem giving the potential big ping to connect to servers stateside?

Currently our members are spread across the globe. Majority fall in the US but a handful are from europe (sjaak!) and a select few from mexico and possibly some canadians?? there too. Head over to OCG, where the clan is officially being settled in at.

zero cool said:
2. Are you planning on stopping bunnyhopping, dolphin diving , noob tuning tk's for vehicles etc. I know that patch 1.2 will be addressing a few of these issues but somebody will undoubtably find a 'work around'.

If I see cheaters (dolphin diving), I personally vow to kick & ban them (if I ever have permission), or nag an admin until they do, or drive to their house and beat them with their keyboard if all else fails.

I have a feeling most have the same thoughts as me on cheaters....

zero cool said:

1) I'm in the netherlands myself and have played various games with people from the USA, pings average between 90 and 140, okay to play.

2) I doubt there will be workarounds (cheats)

Sjaak said:
1) I'm in the netherlands myself and have played various games with people from the USA, pings average between 90 and 140, okay to play.

2) I doubt there will be workarounds (cheats)

Thanks for the feedback :)

P.S. for the record this is me

Last edited:
I'd be interested in playing, but 10pst is getting pretty late here. I was up very late last night and doubt I'll make it past midnight EST.

- xcrunner35
- Support (will be medic when I get the G36E)
- Got SF?... Yes
- EST -5
- pm me

I really hope this goes through... I dropped out of the clan last time because nothing was going on but this time it appears the BF2 clan will be made :)

Ill post over at OCG soon.

Also is the server up... i can't log in.

I signed up a couple of weeks ago but it seems like it's been totally dead. So I joined another group that asks its members not to join other clans. :shrug:

Shadow4142
Anti Tank
no
cst
pm

Had registered a while back at the forum.Never heard anything.

Back