• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Benching Team Member] - Join the fray!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, downloading some benchmarks...

3DMark01*Check

3DMark03*No

3DMark05*Check

3DMark06*Check

Aquamark*Check

Super PI 1M*Check

Super PI 32M*Check

PIFast*Check

PCMark05*Check

CPU-Z*Check

wPrime 32M*Check

wPrime 1024M*Check

I'm going to try to OC further then run them all ;)

3DMark01 - Submitted

3DMark03 - Submitted

3DMark05 - Submitted

3DMark06 - Submitted

Aquamark - Submitted

Super PI 1M - Submitted

Super PI 32M - Submitted

PIFast - Submitted

PCMark05 - Submitted

CPU-Z - Submitted

wPrime 32M - Submitted

wPrime 1024M - Submitted

Whats next :)

Hey Sp33dball & Harzo, your supposed to send me or Deanzo a PM with the link to your HWBot profile so we can review your submissions - it's all in the first post. Or post them here, that works too. I just might not check this thread everyday and don't want people waiting if I miss it, a PM is better ;)

http://www.hwbot.org/user.do?userId=10782

I'm working on posting the benchmarks correctly ;)

PCMark05 keep not completing on me, it even runs though the whole test then gives me something along the lines of "Data cannot be read". :(

I suspect that you have something clocked just a tiny bit too high to correctly complete the test. Personally I have to drop my fsb by one or two mhz to get pcmark to run.

hey maxi?
could you possibly edit your first post and under line this "one in each HWbot ranking from the following list" seems alot of people get confused...some poeple think its only 10 benches. and you actually have to run ever bench posted above! i got confused with this myself when i first started

I've edited it a bunch of times and people still find a way to not read it :D

It's OK, we're doing fine Eric :)

ahh no wonder!

run each of them 10 times..

i had 10 entrys in along time ago, but not 10 of each.. well except in 3d marks lol.. ok, so i guess i have some benching to do when i get home this afternoon.

Heh, thanks ;)

Added wPrime 1024M, just ran a SuperPi 32M, but crappy score...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back