• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Benching Team Member] - Join the fray!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we may have a new benching team member... FANGS404

Haha, I'm getting there. I've got all my benches done. I'm just trying too figure out how to get my hwbot account (http://www.hwbot.org/user.do?userId=9093) to list them. It says it's received all 12 of my benches, but it's not displaying them for some reason.

I still haven't even begun to tap my 7900gt, either. My last final exam is tomorrow morning (stupid Saturday finals), so next week will be 7900gt-filled. :)

Haha, I'm getting there. I've got all my benches done. I'm just trying too figure out how to get my hwbot account (http://www.hwbot.org/user.do?userId=9093) to list them. It says it's received all 12 of my benches, but it's not displaying them for some reason.

I still haven't even begun to tap my 7900gt, either. My last final exam is tomorrow morning (stupid Saturday finals), so next week will be 7900gt-filled. :)

Hey mate,

You need to authenticate your scores, theres a link on the page you posted (its in blue)

Hey mate,

You need to authenticate your scores, theres a link on the page you posted (its in blue)

I tried that, but then I get a page that says this:

Stop! You have unsufficient access.

How did you get here? Anyway, you need more rights for doing what you tried to do.

[edit]
Nevermind! I just tried logging on with my OCForums username/pass, and it worked just fine. Thanks!

Hey Ranger,

Looking good mate, if you have already PM'd Maxi I'll leave it to him (if not let me know) I do need you to fix up two little things though.
Your 3D01 score doesn't have an ORB link, and I need that added.
And your SPI32M screenshot needs to be set out like your 1M screenshot. think of it as a good time to get a better score :).
If you could fix those two things up would be great.

Dean.

Last edited:
Hey Ranger,

Looking good mate, if you have already PM'd Maxi I'll leave it to him (if not let me know) I do need to get you to fix up two little things.
Your 3D01 score doesn't have an ORB link, can you please add that.
And your SPI32M screenshot needs to be set out like your 1M screenshot, think of it as a good time to get a better score :).
If you could fix thoughs two things up would be great.

Dean.

Dean, I lost my Key for 3dmark01 so I can't use ORB for it:(. I will fix the 32M right now.

Only two more to go! Ill have to finish them tomorrow seeing as i have to download the programs, but then ill be ready to go. And ready to over clock for the upcoming Forum Wars!

One question, What do i do once ive submitted the 10 necessary benchmarks to 10 different benchmark programs?

::EDIT::
Found out i had 3Dmark01 on my PC so i finished that one, PCMark is 26% downloading now, should be done tomorrow, so ill finish it tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
PM me with a link to your HWBot profile when all 10 are done, I'll make sure everything looks right and then get one of the guys in green to fix up your account so you have access to the team discussion lounge and get a team rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back