• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Benching Team Member] - Join the fray!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok great thanks, i created an account, and 11 of my benchmarks are showing up, 2 of them are in 3Dmark06, so when PCMark finishes, ill run it and submit it, then PM you my HWBot profile page. I hope its ok that when signing up for my HWBot account i joined the OC Forums team.

Talk to you tomorrow.

::EDIT::
One last question, when it shows up on my account that means that its a valid score, and as long as there are 10 different benchmark programs ive done there, im pretty much good to go, correct?

Sorry, should have said, you need to pick "OC Forums" so you have done the right thing.

Yes 10 different benchmarks and your good to go.

Though you still need to authenticate your scores, it's the blue link on your profile page.

Id like to join the team but it says in the first post that you need a futurmark account which I dont have and i presume its costs money to get one :(

iv created a hwbot account and im submitting scores anyway even if im not aloud in.

Id like to join the team but it says in the first post that you need a futurmark account which I dont have and i presume its costs money to get one :(

iv created a hwbot account and im submitting scores anyway even if im not aloud in.

It's free, you just "publish" an online benchmark when you finish a 3DMark run and you'll make an account.

erm.....just did a 3dm01 run and clicked compare as there was no publish button and it said i dont have an account...im kinda confused now. help.

its fine on 06 i can compare just not on 01....?

I'm running 2001SE at work to see if I can get to the create an account from there. If I can't you may need to run 03, 05 or 06 instead. Running a P4 2.4B with an ATI 7200 so it may take a while. lol

Edit: OK, I finished 01 & submitted online. I was redirected to the Orb login screen with no option to create a new account. Give 05 or 06 a try, submit online & see if they offer the opportunity to create an account.

its fine on 06 i can compare just not on 01....?
Duh... nvm. heheh

Last edited:
I have no idea if iv created an account it just actually lets me compare the results on 06

edit: just realised im using and illegal key on 3d06 so im downloading the basic free version now to straighten it all out.
and it said im using the wrong drivers :( downloading the recommended ones now.

Last edited:
Have you entered an email address & password yet?

no....so im guessing i havnt made an account.

is a screen shot not good enough cos they allow it on hwbot? iv submitted my 3d01 to them....only another 8 benchies to go lol. (already done SP 1M)

Edit: Just downloaded the drivers they told me were the right ones and they turned out to be for x32....but I have the same driver for x64 and they dont accept it :(

Last edited:
All seems to be good now :D havnt done an 06 run but 01/03/05 worked perfectly. They're all on hwbot.

Edit: having a problem with Aquamark.....installed and uninstalled a few times and downloaded twice n still not working. I get the windows "this program has encountered a problem but were not gunna tell u what it is" error. :(

Last edited:
I've set my team in hwbot as OCForums...is that ok?

Iv done 7 of the 10 benchmarks so far.

Hey guys, i got Vista now. so my bench scores might be lower. But then again i am going to be able to run alot more of the Vista based tests! :)

We will have to just wait and see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back