• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black and Decker Wizard Rotary Tool??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hpotter

Registered
I was at my local black and decker outlet store and they had a great deal on the Wizard Cordless Rotary tool. It was only $20 so I picked one up because I plan on doing some modding when I install my water cooling system. I was wondering what blades should I use to cut the case, and is the Wizard powerful enough to cut the case?

Thanks

The Rotary tool is pretty much the same as a dremel, as far as I know. To cut metal. you want either the fiber-reinforced or emery cutting wheels. Not knowing what you got with it for $20, you might have to pick up the mandrel for the cutting wheels.

I have a wizard, I use it for lots of things, for big cuts it will take a VERY long time so i use a Jigsaw for that. I recommend the fiberglass reinforced cutting discs. I got 2 with mine. They are big and black with a mesh in them.

Back