• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H60 closed loop mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you may want to edit that statement out. before an mod sees it... just because a person doesn't know something doesn't make them dumb I'm sure they know more about something you don't and that doesn't make you dumb either. please keep it friendly here man.

Hey now :p there are some amazing female modders out there (just search "shazza's modest mountain mods build" in Google. And yes, I'm actually male). Though your mom's kind of right as most custom watercoolers in these forums try to use similar metals for all the components and just plain distilled with a biocide for the coolant. It's when you start introducing dissimilar metals into the same loop that you need to worry.

I apologize if my previous posts came across as a personal attack (I definitely didn't intend for them to come across as such). I was just trying to help is all.

Hey now :p there are some amazing female modders out there (just search "shazza's modest mountain mods build" in Google. And yes, I'm actually male). Though your mom's kind of right as most custom watercoolers in these forums try to use similar metals for all the components and just plain distilled with a biocide for the coolant. It's when you start introducing dissimilar metals into the same loop that you need to worry.

I apologize if my previous posts came across as a personal attack (I definitely didn't intend for them to come across as such). I was just trying to help is all.

Using anti-freeze is ok as it lubes your pump and increases boiling point.

Last edited:
you may want to edit that statement out. before an mod sees it... just because a person doesn't know something doesn't make them dumb I'm sure they know more about something you don't and that doesn't make you dumb either. please keep it friendly here man.

I already knew i needed anti-freeze i didn't have any at the time and this probably Isn't going to be sold anytime soon might make a heater out of it xD

I use a laptop with 1.5GB of RAM. Does that make me dumb too?

Seriously, those posts are borderline sexist, I'd edit them before a mod comes around and reprimands you.

I use a laptop with 1.5GB of RAM. Does that make me dumb too?

Seriously, those posts are borderline sexist, I'd edit them before a mod comes around and reprimands you.

No, dude i mean most women never built a PC before so they won't know much about them that's all I'm saying:) some men don't know **** about computers either.

Back