• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did any 1 reach 1.6ghz Air Cooled ????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

Did any 1 reach 1.6ghz Air Cooled ???? I tried increasing my Voltage to 1.85 still cant get 1.5 or 1.6ghz can sum 1 help me wut to do the L1 and L7 bridges = closed and my chip is 1.2ghz 266bus AXIA

Same CPU and I am pushing 1.5 ghz air cooled. I am doing a voltage mod tomorrow in hopes that it will help in some way. If that doesn't work, then I am going to try water cooling.

150 x 10 on an Iwill KA266 DDR board with an Alpha PAL 6035. Been running Folding since last evening. Does a frame in 13 - 18 seconds.

skip (Mar 28, 2001 10:06 p.m.):
150 x 10 on an Iwill KA266 DDR board with an Alpha PAL 6035. Been running Folding since last evening. Does a frame in 13 - 18 seconds.

nice skip...but how long does it say it takes you to finish a wu at the folding site? just wondering if they have fixed their bugs yet.

Back