• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dry Ice FUN.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow..lol, well, i dunno..my father works at a lab..microbiology..and they have tons of dryice...hehe, i guess ill take some when i go work there, but u could prob go to a university and ask..

Find a butcher or go to the supermarket, find out when the trucks carrying the fish/meat come in, and show up then. You can get a 10lb block for cheap to free.

Just make sure that wherever you do this, no one lives nearby. People hear explosions and like to call the police, who like to take the video of you blowing what looks like human feces in a huge pit (think of a 10' by 30' pit of gelatanous mud that looks remarkably like crap) 6 feet into the air. So the moral is, find a location with no one around, video tape it, and then post it here.

Yeah we did this in Chem class the other day.....it was great fun...i had some left over that he let me take home in a cooler i packed it in a 3liter bottle and put in about 2 cups of water(the bottle was about 1/4 full of CO2 (s)) and it made MANY MANY peices of the bottle it sounded like a 9mm going off it was great at school we did it with one of those HUGE water dispenser bottle that WAS CRAZY SH*T!!! it was HUGE!! lol all of the girls were scared....lol and also u have PLENTY of time to throw it b4 the pressure builds up 4 it to blow

BUT MAN IS IT FUN!!

upstreamcurrent said:
Just make sure that wherever you do this, no one lives nearby. People hear explosions and like to call the police, who like to take the video of you blowing what looks like human feces in a huge pit (think of a 10' by 30' pit of gelatanous mud that looks remarkably like crap) 6 feet into the air. So the moral is, find a location with no one around, video tape it, and then post it here.

hehe, Im suprised we dont get in trouble at work, we are very near an airport.

What keeps the dry ice from expoiding in their hands and then popping when it hits the ground?

I want to try this but i also like my hands.

lmao, but on a serious note. i've had 2 friends who have been seriously injured not from dry ice but from drano bombs. the worst thing is that they used glass bottles instead of plastic. one of my friends almost went blind and the other had to get 40 stitches in his hand :(

Back