• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

everquest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spec_Ops2087

Anyone here play it?

I just got it and you have no idea how HOOKED I AM ON THIS GAME...lol...probably gonna comit sucide or somthing now...j/k

anyway here is my info if ya wanna play with me

Name=Spcops
Server=Torvonnilous
class etc= Wood elf, Ranger, lvl 15 and I got a lot of money :p

if ya wanna hook up in the game drop me a message in the game...if you don;t have this game...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!! :D

I HAVE NOT STOPPED PLAYING THIS GAME IN 4 DAYS!! my away message for AIM has been on for 14 hours! :p..anyway I g2g to sleep because of school but you can bet your butt tommorow I will be playing...peace

Spec

Don't get addicted!!!

You won't be seen by any of your friends for years to come!.

:p Torvo is a pretty good server, pretty friendly for the most part compared to others. I played there for 2 years until I finally "escaped".

Go here for the Torvo forums - http://pub173.ezboard.com/btorvboard

this is serious dude, i heard like a person who like quit his job and locked himself into his house to play mmorpgs and ate pizza and pop and then commited suicide after he lost his best character in some game..
and in korea in some gamelounge some dude played for 86 hrs straight and then collapsed (if not died)

I play it from time to time, probably not for long, beta is almost at it's end.
And it's boring since the test server is almost empty, no friends to play with there. :(

I play a lil too much according to my wife but heck its cheap and fun entertainment :) also i can usually sneak in a couple hours at work hehe.

I play on 7th hammer and currently have a 55 mage and 47 warrior, the wife has her own account with a 46 cleric.

actually the person got fired from his job then lost his gf. After that he took a hint and tried to get ride of the game...that didn't work and he killed himself becasue he could not stop playing in

I think there was somthing screwy in his head:rolleyes:

Spec

i played Ultima Online for 2 years and got soo friggin addicted... eventually i had to make myself stop.. *hello my name is cerberus and ive been mmorpg free for 1 year now*

Miknow said:
I also get addicted to mass mutliplayer rpgs if anyone need hook ups in DAOC let me know

what server do you play on? I have a 46-47 cabalist on Pelllinor, but I quit playing a few months ago. They just seem to keep making the game more unbalanced. They make one class really good, everyone complains, they make it crap. I couldn't take it anymore.

I used to play everquest for around a year as well, but I just don't like it anymore.

btw, if anyone wants a daoc account with a high 40s cabalist on it, i don't remember exactly what level, my friend played for a week or so after i quit. let me know, I'm just going to let it get erased if it hasn't already.

Lt. Max said:
this is serious dude, i heard like a person who like quit his job and locked himself into his house to play mmorpgs and ate pizza and pop and then commited suicide after he lost his best character in some game..
and in korea in some gamelounge some dude played for 86 hrs straight and then collapsed (if not died)

lmfao! this is pathetic and never the less lame!

Hi,

my name is Tim and have been EQ free for 2 months. =)D

serious though. i played EQ from february to July and had 40 days played on my main toon. Got a wiz to lvl 59 on the Rathe server by August or September with 44 days played. Also had a 37 monk with 3 days played on him. mwhaha.

I admit EQ is probably one of the better games I've ever played but it's way too time consuming. Especially in the higher level game. I have a cousin who has the top paladin on the Rathe in the guild BOTS. The top guild on that server, and probably in the top 4 out of all of the servers, and he plays non stop. At that level all you do is raid, that's it. The guild I was in, before the level cap went to 65, had a lvl requirement of 58. We had alot of fun, could take down pretty much everything except say SSR and high high level mobs before PoP. King Tormax was a cinch, and so was most of ToV.

Not sure how it is now, but once you hit lvl 51 it slows WAYYY down. I've heard 60 to 65 is a cinch, but not sure on 51 to 60 now. It took me quite awhile from 51 to 59 and all I did was quad kite all those levels.

Just my .02, If you're already that addicted to it, I would quit now.

Here's BOTS website if you wanna check em out. DROW

Cousin's paladin is Kainzo.

I was gonna join this guild when I hit 60, but once you read their rules, they require you to play ALOT. I think that's the way all the high end Guilds are on most servers. Have fun.

Quit while you can. I was addicted to this game for 3 years. I had a level 60 halfling druid with epic and full ToV. I retired when lucin came out. I have many friends in BoTS but i /movelogged to another server. Dude just quit while you can. I found myself spending 6-8 hours a day to this game. It ruined my social life (not that i have much now) but hey I GOT RID OF THE DUNGEON TAN!! I recently sold my account for 500 bucks. Dont get addicted man. We all here can tell you that. My friend is still on Evercrack. He has a 60 necro. 60 iksar shamen, 59 wizard and a 49 monk. all with epics. Its sick! QUIT WHILE YOU CAN. Or just wait like me for Star wars Galaxys to come out!!!!

Hey guys..

I've had a few guys on Solusek Ro.. (25% Germans :mad:)

Anyways, yeah. I just dual box a guy... to 50 or so.. in week and ebay him... works pretty good... 100 dollars/week for doing nothing.. better than going to the high school football games ;)

Yeah but you gotta becareful selling your stuff on ebay. Some verant reps actually buy the accounts and crack down. It happened to a friend of mine. Thank god he is caution and didnt get his main account deleted over just 10k plat

I played EQ for about 2 days and thought that it sucked bad ! It was the clunkiest game I have ever played. It could not even carry AC's lunchbox.

ROFL at all the peeps that have the "extended" accounts for only $35.00 a month, that's crazy !

Back