• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 770 SC 3 Way SLI- Temp. Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the same case as you and I think that the HDD cage brackets you have that 120mm fan attached to and the 200mm fan behind can be removed, wether or not it will be worth losing the 120mm fan mount, idk...

Maybe it will help?

I had no idea you need a system picture for globals. I don't think have ever submitted a system shot except in the pro cup nut received globals. Is that for top 20 for that bench?

I had no idea you need a system picture for globals. I don't think have ever submitted a system shot except in the pro cup nut received globals. Is that for top 20 for that bench?

Not sure, but there's a tag on there that says to load a photo, and there are 0 points awarded.

Time to invest in some liquid cooling. I have 3-way Titan's that have never been higher than 32C....

Time to invest in some liquid cooling. I have 3-way Titan's that have never been higher than 32C....

I'm afraid I don't have the energy nor the time to switch to water, Im just too old for it

I've just ordered 3 x Accelero III extreme aftermarket coolers and a couple of good fans for to maxmise air flow in the case

Will keep you guys posted on how it goes

Cheers

DS

Currently I'm testing temps with is new layout using a 4 way sli bridge with
1 card on the top (in the first slot) and two down (last 2 slots)

Will post results shortly

Cheers

DS

Here on my old 2600k with GTX580:

Attachments

• IMG_20120621_151427.jpg
    IMG_20120621_151427.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 214
Well then I have to cancel the order ..
back to plan B

I've added my old and trust worthy PanaFlo fan (Running at 54% speed it's not that noisy at this level, full load is total diff. story)

and guess what, temps actually dropped by 12-15 C

Under stress tests the main card never went above 71 C and the other cards in the mid 60's which is pretty much acceptable by me

Cheers

DS

Here is an image of the panaflo installed

not a neat job I admit still have to work out a bracket for the damn thing

DS

I would move the Panaflo down to where the smaller fan is since it'll move more air.

Basically, just swap the two fans, so that the Panaflo will get the air on all 3 cards.

I would move the Panaflo down to where the smaller fan is since it'll move more air.

Basically, just swap the two fans, so that the Panaflo will get the air on all 3 cards.

will do and thats only a temp setup

Guys can you recommend some good parts to setup a reiliable GPU only water cooling loop .. I'am a total noob when it comes to watercooling so please bare with me :)

Cheers

DS

will do and thats only a temp setup

Guys can you recommend some good parts to setup a reiliable GPU only water cooling loop .. I'am a total noob when it comes to watercooling so please bare with me :)

Cheers

DS

Start a thread over in the watercooling section with the appropriate title. Wait for Conundrum to give some advice, but read the stickies first. Its the first thing he'll say. :thup:

Back