• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Color for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favorite Color for a Case?

• Beige/White

Votes: 40 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Green

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 95 9.9%
  • Black

Votes: 482 50.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 184 19.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Clear/transparent

Votes: 25 2.6%

• Total voters
Most people say when you go black you never go back, but seriously case color dosent matter to me but hey, it scores points with people who dont know much about pcs.

I refuse to vote you do not have the color ORANGE my favorite color this is discrimanting against people who like the ORANGE and also the other colors not mentioned.... I'm just joking my favorite color case would have to be orange and black

I'd have to go with BLUE! My main rig is Brushed aluminum with blue lights, LCD, LED's, etc. My WIP back-up rig is Black on the outside, dark blue on the inside with blue accents (Fans, Leds, Sleeving, LCD, CCFL, etc)

My fav color... happens to match my case, is; Black Night Metallic w/ flake Autum Red trim.. but the brushed Aluminum cases are so neat with Blue trim.

Back