• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FINALLY I just bought a new vid card and mobo on newegg.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RG

Hello guys, i just bought those two things, just printed out thank you page. So, how long is it to wait until they will deliver it to you, i chose the FedEx express saver with 00$ fee, ship to texas austin. How long would it take? and will the cpu run faster on nforce2 mobo, my old one was k7s5a, my cpu is amd athlon xp 2100+!! I bought the video card the one that yall suggested me!!!, I hope it's a good choice. this is my first time buying anything on the newegg.com the vga is a sapphire 9600pro(can you plug vhs into it? or it has to be AIW?) Thank you all!!!(this is like a christmas present to me also.):D :D

I've had stuff delivered the next day but I only live about 30min from Newegg :) . I'm guessing it'd normally take 3 days for you to get your package but this is a bad time of year to depend on reliable delivery times. I can't see any reason why your cpu should run faster on your new mobo, unless you plan to overclock it. If you were using WinXP or 2000 on your old mobo, then more than likely you're gonna have to do a clean install of your OS, although some have been able to swap motherboards without needing to reinstall their OS. I don't think you'll have TV in your card, only TV out.

thx, by the way, I ordered it on friday so i think i should recieve it on tuesday? i plan to overclock the cpu but not much, just about x-2.2 gig

It might take until Wed/Thurs.. my newegg orders arrive at my house in houston about 3-4 days after the order.
Congrats on the goods. :santa:

isnt the new year is on wed.? is it considered as weekend or it doesnt matter?

Back