• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finaly pics of my modded case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
I finaly got a digital camera today so here they are. As you can tell I have a Lexan side window, the paint is Mirage green to purple. The plain ribbon wires will be replace when the new shipment of silver braided ones come in.

Last edited:
Hey, you need to make it a .jpg, making the pic a smaller size is curtious. No one likes downloading a 650kb left and right, specialy us lil 56k'ers. JPG format is much much smaller

i love the paint job. Mine is black and silver but doesn't change-- i guess you have made me envious:D

Mine use to be Metal Flake black with silver flames. However I took it in to get it worked on and the guy there called it clone so I went home and redid it.

I guess he saw one on the net and thought I did mine to match. After that I looked and found a place that had one. So far tho with the new paint job I have yet to see one like it.

Here`s the front and the inside. Sorry about the ribbon wire and home made rounded wires, but the place I was going to get them is out of stock on the IDE`s and I kinda cut the silver braided Floppy.

LiGhTBoY said:
What is your temp? I couldn't help noticing the HUGE tower :)

HUGE thats not huge mine has 6x5.25 and 3x3.5 bays external and 3 more 3.5s inside with room to spare. klownin how tall is your case. mine is 24' and i just made an entire side out of plexi and am workin on my clear drive faces

P.S. glad to see a fellow juggelo here.

Tbird man said:

HUGE thats not huge mine has 6x5.25 and 3x3.5 bays external and 3 more 3.5s inside with room to spare. klownin how tall is your case. mine is 24' and i just made an entire side out of plexi and am workin on my clear drive faces

P.S. glad to see a fellow juggelo here.

My case stands 23" tall and 8 3/4"wide and 16 1/2" long.

huh looks like you got me by an inch in length and i got you by an inch in hight. any way cool mod i am gonna paint mine but i am not sure what color. something to go with the green theme i am gonna do.

that sounds good where can i get it. also i need to get a new right side panal cause the shipping company that i will not name buti will say its name is three letters starts with U ends with S and has a P in between messed it up and i was too lazy go through the buracracy to get a new one. so does anyone know if i can get one from the company that made my case?

Back