• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is is set for E class type competition?
If so, we could use it on the 2nd E Team :) Submit your stock scores with it...if you don't have time, then just submit with zeros :beer:

Waiting for Miah to confirm that I can use it but I also have a couple 955be that are just asking for a beat up but I really want to use the TWKR have a couple goal I want to reach!

It would only be able to be use in UE, as they never went retail as far as I know.

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

You think I'm ready!!!!!

1000814e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The goals I came up with are final (as in, I don't plan on revising them)...however, that doesn't mean I think they are all that accurate. I'd expect to see most people within +/- 10% of the goals I made. In otherwords...they are pretty rough.

In otherwords, treat it as a goal, and nothing more...hopefully I was way too low LOL :D

However, it gives you something to shoot for/exceed :D, and helps us in planning the sub-teams. :beer:

edit: I only sent them to those who asked for them...but everyone will recieve their goals when we post the sub-teams on Monday.

The goals I came up with are final (as in, I don't plan on revising them)...however, that doesn't mean I think they are all that accurate. I'd expect to see most people within +/- 10% of the goals I made. In otherwords...they are pretty rough.

In otherwords, treat it as a goal, and nothing more...hopefully I was way too low LOL :D

However, it gives you something to shoot for/exceed :D, and helps us in planning the sub-teams. :beer:

edit: I only sent them to those who asked for them...but everyone will recieve their goals when we post the sub-teams on Monday.

So you have me benching SPi at 4.5ghz then?

Thx Miah, quick question, who is our ATI guru, would like to send him a couple pm!

There's a few...if Gautam has time...he's a legend ;)

JLK03F150 (Jim) also knows ATI pretty well :beer:

So you have me benching SPi at 4.5ghz then?

Hey, don't be getting soft on me KK...I need you at 4.7GHz minimum :screwy:

:D

Not unless J sends me his pot and you put me in UX class, bro. ;)

How good I do is really going to depend on three things.

1) How well my motherboard plays along. Stupid gigabyte. :screwy:
2) If I can get any kind of OC on my pig of a graphics card.
3) In a word, 3Dmark06. I ran it at -only- 3.6ghz cpu and stock graphics card, even though my safe booting speed was 4.05ghz.

I'll be getting some very big fans so I'm not worried about cooling at all. :D

...now send me those expectations, I need to find out how big of a fan to rent.

Back