• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geekbench! December Marathon II Event

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey CD you forgot the Small Geek BOX!!! Check out my post buddy.

AJ.
There may be a bigger problem then that... is he even using Geekbench 3? It doesn't remotely match what is required, there is no link, its in an image viewer window, etc...

Here, again, is a screenshot of the required components. Perhaps this needs added in the first post as people seem all over the map here, LOL!

gb.jpg

caddi daddi/amd 965/water/7901

ok, I got the geekbench in there this time.

Attachments

• geekbench 2.JPG
    geekbench 2.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 89
updated, added forms and spreadsheet!

I also added the example screenshot, so get everything submit so we are up to date.

I am glad to see participation is up :)

How bad is it if I say I didn't run it yet and don't know?! I know with the last version of this program youn signed up at the website, but this looks different. Let me check a bit later and report back if nobody else has.

caddi daddi/amd 965/ water/8029

I'll install the linked one and give it a try.

Attachments

• 8029.jpg
    8029.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Psyko07/3770k/Water/17,772
picture.php

Really nice scores coming through now, we have the battle of the 3770K coming along nicely!!

AJ.

Do not forget to "POST YOUR SCORE IN PAGE 1" Please as it adds to the fun of the Comp!!

Regards,

AJ.

caddi daddi/FX8350/water/14494
NOt sure if this comp will ding you, but the point to the browser score is to see the number at the end of the URL. Just a note for posting at Hwbot for this (not that it is boint bearing or anything yet).

Back