• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 980 Ti

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Juan71287

Hi all. I have a question about some new endeavors I am trying to start. I want to make a water cooled system with custom loops. I have seen a lot of videos and I think I can do it. I am just stuck in a few parts and this is where this question comes from.

I want to get a 980 Ti without any cooler or fans or nothing, just the actual card (I have seen it on every tutorial) but I cant find any. They all come with fans. I think what I am looking for is called a reference card? I also searched that and nothing.

If anyone can help me out, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Cards aren't sold bare as you describe. Buy whatever card you want and just remove the cooler. However, that may void the warranty.

I see. I did not know this. I guess now the videos I have seen were stripped like you mention before.

Thanks so much for that INFO.

:)

I would look at an EVGA card. Mounting a Waterblock on an EVGA card does not void the warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

You could also look at an EVGA hydrocopper edition card. Comes with a Waterblock pre-attached.

I would look at an EVGA card. Mounting a Waterblock on an EVGA card does not void the warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

You could also look at an EVGA hydrocopper edition card. Comes with a Waterblock pre-attached.

All this +1

Back