• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hair.......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Spyder

Ok- i rebuilt my PIII 550 dell for my little sister..... and i go to clean it after 6 months .... and i take out the fans and none of them work...... there all wraped with HAIR- like 12inch long and longer from when before she cut it...... GOD!!! Any good ways to Stop this???? its realy annoyin.......

Damn...

Now I have this picture of a girl with long hair thats caught in the PC fan. Kinda like a horror movie & her screamign for help while the computer drags her in.. :eh?: :beer:

LOL...... i dont know why her hairs in the fans..... so i threw some filters in the front of them..... but now im worried the fans will suck the hair threw!

You could put this in her hair shampoo bottle and the problem will disappear :p

hairnomore_vanishingcreme.gif

Link if you are a truly evil big brother :beer:

as someone with long hair, i can tell you this is a problem, when i had a small midi tower with a 120mm intake, i found lots of hair in my case, moving the case to the ground or elwhere fixed this problem - now i get hair in my keyboard. and ginger and white hair from my cat in the case.

how can you stop it - the chapest way would be to move the case so it is on the ground, another way would b to use fan filters, and let the fast act like a vacum cleaner, unfortunatly - the poor design of bagged vacum cleaners means that as more dirt collects, the less air you get - either clean the filter of the inside of the case, the choice is yours - although a better option would be to try and elininate all the fans in the case.

Back