• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! I need a GeForce 7800 GTX Waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow long time....i got a maze 4 for it....i'll be upgrading one more time to Intel SLI and get another BFG 7800 GTX....probably add more ram or switch 2X1gb. i'm thinking about building a brand new case even though i love this one i currently have....

Hello biotuned.. thanks for answering most of my questions for me! hehe

I was wondering, did you need ramsinks for the 7800 gtx after you put the waterblock on?

consumer9000 said:
If you can wait, STASIS is coming out with a WATERBLOCK TO RULE THEM ALL!

How can I make such a claim? Here's a teaser on the latest specs...prototype pictures to be posted late next week for you nonbelievers.

-First consumer application of the newly developed horizontal (45 degree) jet impingement cooling setup.
-Copper baseplate, CNC machined to make contact with the RAM and GPU, then machine ground for flatness within .0001".
-Dimpled interior jet pockets.
-Dual Chamber Delrin Body. 100% Acrylic free, I promise!
-1/2" Pressure fittings.
-SLI COMPATIBLE!
-Cools FRONT AND BACK (yes, that means it includes a memory cooling water block for the back, likely to be integrated into the backplate mounting system)

Everything has been CAD developed and tested. Matlab flow tested - this design will have nominal head pressure loss. :thup:

consumer, will you ever create a GPU waterblock for the core alone?

consumer9000 said:
If you can wait, STASIS is coming out with a WATERBLOCK TO RULE THEM ALL!

How can I make such a claim? Here's a teaser on the latest specs...prototype pictures to be posted late next week for you nonbelievers.

-First consumer application of the newly developed horizontal (45 degree) jet impingement cooling setup.
-Copper baseplate, CNC machined to make contact with the RAM and GPU, then machine ground for flatness within .0001".
-Dimpled interior jet pockets.
-Dual Chamber Delrin Body. 100% Acrylic free, I promise!
-1/2" Pressure fittings.
-SLI COMPATIBLE!
-Cools FRONT AND BACK (yes, that means it includes a memory cooling water block for the back, likely to be integrated into the backplate mounting system)

Everything has been CAD developed and tested. Matlab flow tested - this design will have nominal head pressure loss. :thup:
sounds awesome, but HOW MUCH?!

Back