• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here are some pics of my H2O cooler if anyone interested.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sketch

Just wanted to share some pics of my cooling system with you guys and maybe get some feed back. It has a 1st generation Danger Den block, a 140gph magdrive pump (need a better one I know) and a transmission cooler mounted in front. I have 2-80mm fan intakes, 2-80mm+PSU exhast (I know I need bigger fans, but there doing well for now. H2O and water wetter for coolant. Anyway just thought I would share. Have a good day

Only could post one pic at a time, here is one more, if anyone would like to see more just let me know. I left the front tab unhooked so you could see I actually fit the radiator in there. LOL!

Looks nice! How's that transmission cooler working for you? I need to switch to a smaller radiatior.... the heater core I found is about 5mm too wide to fit into my case :(

It's the smallest Hayden radiator I could find at O'Reily's autoparts, I seems to do ok, 30C at Idle and 41C at load. Ambeint temps about 26-28C and case temp runs 28-30C.

Looks pretty good! nice and compact. Your setup is alot like mine. I like the way it all fit's in the case. Good job.

Squeaked that rad in there did ya. Realy like the way you went thru the bottom for the rad lines. Smart. I did a mod on my Antec Bezel to fit in a 91mm fan. You can clear the back of the gills. just remove em and it is unnoticeable from the front. I cut them back to about half and used a pencil grinder with a cut off wheel. Might give you a enogh clearence to snap the bezel back on. LOOK. You can't see the mod but I guess that is the point. The rad is now on the top. But hanging out back was good during development stages.

Thanks guys, makes me feel alot better about all the work!!!!!! I would like to thank this site (www.overclockers.com) for making me the overclocker I am today! LOL!!! How's that for a testamonial. Nah, really thanks alot. You know we should have a thread that is dedicated to case modding and pics so members of this site can show the o/c community how it is done. Everyone here is great and I thank you again for all the help.

PS Kat- The purple brackets came with the antec case, that's why I'm using 80mm fans, but the day will come that they will have to be removed for MORE AIR FLOW. (damn this is addictive. HeHe!!)

cold mop (Apr 15, 2001 02:55 p.m.):
You can clear the back of the gills. just remove em and it is unnoticeable from the front. I cut them back to about half and used a pencil grinder with a cut off wheel. Might give you a enogh clearence to snap the bezel back on. .
Thanks but I have already cut them out. Got crazy with the dremal. :) I can close the front, just poped that side loose so you could see the rad was in there, it was a tight fit, it is 5inX13in total. Had to cram it in! LOL! But that's the point right, "can it be done?".

Yea, I know, I still need to roll my IDE cables and wrap the PSU cables. Just havn't taken the time yet. :p

Sketch (Apr 15, 2001 03:24 p.m.): You know we should have a thread that is dedicated to case modding and pics so members of this site can show the o/c community how it is done.

Have ya seen the Alternative Modding section of this forum? =)

Back