• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to block your submission. You have covered the most important part of your screenshot with cpu-z tabs! :p
I know!!!! Taylor Swift is a timeless beauty, not to mention the best role model kids have these days! Saw her in concert this summer when she came to Philly, and I can honestly say that it was the best concert I;ve ever been too(and I've been to alot of concerts). There was more energy at the Linc that night than PECO could produce in a decade---it was truly spectacular!

It wasn't the hair that gave her up for me though... That little chin of hers... she's just so damn kissable. :D

Sorry to break your heart, but she's mine!

That's a 3dmark vantage run, it has been submitted as a PCmark vantage run. Futuremark likes to name their stuff confusingly :(

Anyway, it needs to be submitted as a 3dmark vantage run. I'm impressed by that score on an AMD chip, as well as you convincing that chip to do vantage at 4.4ghz in the first place!

That's a 3dmark vantage run, it has been submitted as a PCmark vantage run. Futuremark likes to name their stuff confusingly :(

Anyway, it needs to be submitted as a 3dmark vantage run. I'm impressed by that score on an AMD chip, as well as you convincing that chip to do vantage at 4.4ghz in the first place!

I realized my error and resubmitted it correctly. I'll post the screens later. I just bought an i5-2500k that I'll be benching with in a few weeks. Unfortunately I got a D2 instead of a D1. Anyone know where my best chances of getting a D1 might be?

3Dmark Vantage 20233
702206.jpg
UNOnl.jpg

Submission details

I see some of the other users with the same 6950 overclocking their card further than I can within the Catalyst control panel. What do they use to do that? Mine doesn't let me go past 950/1450...but I'm sure it could.

Last edited:
Use MSI afterburner and enable advanced overclocking features.

I dont see an option to enable advanced overclocking features. I am using version 2.1.0. Where do I find this option?

Edit: I installed 2.20(beta) and still dont see this option. I replaced my 6950 BIOS with a 6970 BIOS. Would that cause a problem? Should I flash it to an MSI 6970 BIOS?

Last edited:
May depend on version, but I enable that sort of stuff by editing the .cfg file inside the program directory. In the version of afterburner I use, there is a line that says advanced overclocking.

May depend on version, but I enable that sort of stuff by editing the .cfg file inside the program directory. In the version of afterburner I use, there is a line that says advanced overclocking.

I dont see that in my cfg file:

[Properties]
ShowGeneralTab = 1
ShowFanTab = 1
ShowMonitoringTab = 1
ShowOnScreenDisplayTab = 1
ShowScreenCaptureTab = 1
ShowVideoCaptureTab = 1
ShowProfilesTab = 1
ShowUserInterfaceTab = 1

[Settings]
Skin = compact.usf
StartMinimized = 0
StartWithWindows = 0
RememberSettings = 0
FirstRun = 1
FirstUserDefineClick = 1
FirstServerRun = 1
HwPollPeriod = 1000
MMIOUserMode = 1
MMIOPageSize = 4
PCIBusFilter = -10h
ShowTooltips = 1
ShowHints = 1
PauseInSuspendedMode = 1
CurrentGpu = 0
Sync = 1
AttachMonitoringWindow = 1
MonitoringWindowOnTop = 1
ShowPerformanceProfilerStatus = 0
LCDFont = font4x6.dat
LCDScrollTimerPeriod = 30
UnlockVoltageControl = 0
UnlockVoltageMonitoring = 0
ShowOSDTime = 0
RestoreAfterSuspendedMode = 0
StartupViaTaskScheduler = 1
StartupDelay = 0
MinMonitoringGraphHeight = -1
LocalizationDebugFlags = 0
EnableLog = 0
RecreateLog = 0
LogPath =
DontStopLoggingOnWriteFailure = 0
LogLimit = 10
ForceConstantVoltage = 0
AllowCaptureVoltageDefaults = 0
Link = 1
UseDirectInputHotkeyHandler = 1
SendToTrayOnClose = 0
DataFilteringThreshold = 10
ScreenCaptureFolder =
ScreenCaptureFormat = bmp
ScreenCaptureQuality = 100
VideoCaptureFormat = MJPG
VideoCaptureFolder =
VideoCaptureQuality = 85
VideoCaptureFramerate = 30
VideoCaptureFramesize = 2
VideoCaptureThreads = FFFFFFFFh
FanSpeedReadbackDelay = 1000
CaptureOSD = 1
AudioCaptureFlags = 00000003h
UpdateCheckingPeriod = 3
UpdateCheckingAllowBetas = 0
VideoCaptureShowHiddenFormats = 0
SingleTrayIconMode = 0

[ATIADLHAL]
UnofficialOverclockingEULA =
UnofficialOverclockingMode = 0
AccessibilityCheckingPeriod = 0
UnifiedMemoryUsageMonitoring = 1

[NVAPIHAL]
ClockDomainIdWorkaround = -1
GenericMemoryUsageMonitoring = 1
UnifiedMemoryUsageMonitoring = 1

Edit: I unistalled 2.1.0 and 2.2.0 and installed 1.10 and now I can push my core and memory much higher.Problem solved.! Thanks

Last edited:
Edit the ATIADLHAL to show these entries.

Code:
[ATIADLHAL]
EnableUnofficialOverclocking	= 1
UnofficialOverclockingEULA	= I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
UnofficialOverclockingMode	= 1

Voila!

Sebas

Are those option only available for AIT GPUs? I only ca change the core voltage but nothing else.

Edit the ATIADLHAL to show these entries.

Code:
[ATIADLHAL]
EnableUnofficialOverclocking	= 1
UnofficialOverclockingEULA	= I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
UnofficialOverclockingMode	= 1

Voila!

Sebas
Worked like a charm! Is there any way to unlock the shader clock option in Afterburner by changing any entries?

ATI/AMD cards don't have a separate shader clock, that's only GTX3xx and earlier nvidia cards.

Super PI 1M--7.005 seconds
i5 2500k @5399.88 Mhz

uIkAn.jpg

My best scores come when Taylor Swift is my desktop image....coincidence, or not?

Back