• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just got my Silicon Tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
Hey guys, I just got my Silicon Tubing from Danger Den today and it’s soooo nice!! :D:D It’s so much better than that crap you get at Lowe’s. And to think, I was almost going to use that stuff!!:eek: Yuck!

what's so good about your tubing? you are starting a thread on this so please tell us more than "it's soooo nice". i would like to know cause i might buy some if it indeed is "soooo nice".

I like the silicon tubing better too. If I had it to do over again I would have tested my setup with vinyl tubing first until I decided on exactly how I wanted it. Tried several things before nailing it down and almost ran out of silicon tubing.

Ok, compared to the clear stuff at Lowe’s it’s softer, easier to work with, thicker, it just feels better, and it looks like it would last forever. Plus it’s like four times more expensive. :)

Ploaf said:
I would have tested my setup with vinyl tubing first until I decided on exactly how I wanted it. Tried several things before nailing it down and almost ran out of silicon tubing.

I think I might do that. I’ve only got seven feet of it (cost me $14), and I don’t want to mess up. I can get 10 feet of vinyl for about 3 or 4 bucks.

Back