• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

innovatek h2o kits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

well here i am all new and having fun messing with my fsb's and multipliers and whatnot and i find my 1600 stuck at 1825 around.. anywho.. i want to get me one of those innovatek watercooling kits and i find that highspeedpc.com is the only US retailer or whatever of them. question is....Does anyone have any idea of how long the wait is on that? im hoping to get it and some corsair xms for christmas..thanx in advance.... hoping to eventually hit 1900 stable...after i get the ram ill know if its possible. cause can't really tell if its a ram issue or a cpu issue holding me back. air temps decent.. want watercooling to save sound and the thought my cooling may not be sufficient...
lol

If you want innovatek info at highspeedpc, always click the LATE BREAKING INFO link on the left of the page

current info
---------------
"All the Innovatek stuff will be back in by Tuesday unless Customs holds things up..."

Back