• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ipod anyone!!!! ($200-$300)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OSUmaxx said:
My Best Buy said the price was an error and they are actually $300. They went up from $200.

The two near me said it is still at $400 for the 10GB version. They said people have been calling in all weekend about them being $200.

well the new version of the 10gb is 299 none of the 10gbs are 400. thats the price for the new 15gb ipod.

I guess it's just the greed of othe local owners :p

my guy told me they were just trying to rid of them as fast as they could to make room for the new ones which would arive this weekend

DAMN YOU ALL!!!! I just broke down and got a 10GB off Ebay. Its a mac one, looks like what Maxvla said is true and it can be converted to windows. I'm too excited to type.

cack01 said:
DAMN YOU ALL!!!! I just broke down and got a 10GB off Ebay. Its a mac one, looks like what Maxvla said is true and it can be converted to windows. I'm too excited to type.
welcome to the club.

converting mac ipod to a winpod is easy. takes just a few seconds.

I was amazed at how easy it was. I want to take it to school tomorrow, but it'd be in my backpack. My backpack takes some serious abuse during the school day, so i'm a little worried.

-CPFitz-

Maxvla said:
just don't show it off or you will be ipod-less quickly.

they only way they'd steal it from me would be to take it out of my hands, in which case i'd beat their punk *** :D

Bleh, ill stick with my dell axim /w 1.5gb of space

Id rather play S/NES games while I listen to music than have massive storage ;)

do they have a car mounting kit for it

that would be sweet ( not permintly mount it but like a cradel)

Back