• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this connection diagram accurate?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dja2k

Found someone posting this picture on Amazon for a Corsair RMX PSU and was wondering if this connection diagram accurate? I didn't know those two towards the right are for MB EPS12V and High TDP GPU.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220112-145851.jpg
    Screenshot_20220112-145851.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 21
I think the Corsair website has pictures of the PSU and they all have labels. Also, you can access the manual which surely tells you.

That said, I believe those two are BOTH 8-pin EPS connectors for the CPU on the right. Not sure this dude has it right.............

But, again, check the Corsair website and the manual.

I know the labels, but was asking if the EPS cables have to be connected there exactly or any 4+4 slot. That iinfo is not mentioned.

I have them connected mixed, everything's working properly, got curious though as I have never seen a reference like that and thought maybe I've been connecting stuff wrong all these years haha.

Last edited:
I'm using a Corsair PSU and I'm using 3x8 pin cables, that's a Supermicro server MB in the pic.

Attachments

• DSCN0508.JPG
    DSCN0508.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Back