• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jesus christ had a vocabulary, one day I will too :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i think only 2 peeps in this forum has one. ridiculous i must say! Ridiculous!

betterlife18 said:
Christ isn't the maker... he's the son of the maker :p

Try reading first John....

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

This is in reference to Jesus.

Are you sure about that?

Added: Remember, God sent Jesus so that whoever believes in him may have eternal everlasting life... hince "saviour"... God created everything and all. :p Look I don't wanna get technical with it cause you know what I mean.

Last edited:
ummm guys i think i might have used the wrong subject title. I think its starting to get a little religious in here. Sad to say, but i fell asleep in theology class...please...oh what the heck its a free world, but does anyone have info on the 3.0c "z?"

ChasR said:
Oh but it is on the Intel Website:

SL78Z

By the voltage specs, it looks like that one's a Prescott, making it a 3.0E. They're out, they're hot, and they work motherboard circuitry pretty hard...

As for the thread title, people sure get uppity about it. I understood the title perfectly; it's a much more acceptable way to show frustration than other choice phrases. Unless this forum suddenly became part of a christian organization, "taking of Christ's name in vain" is hardly a moderatable offense...

If someone has that thin of skin taking offense to that, I'm worried for them already.

There has never been and never will be a "Z" stepping. Some folks have mistakenly refered to this new sSpec as a new "Z" stepping. It is a new 8 layer manufacturing process with 30 caps. Lower voltage too. Same D-1 stepping.

It's not a prescott it's a northwood using the prescott manufacturing process. It's 130nm chip.

Flyingrat, that all depends if one is a christian. If not, then I'm sure they won't mind someone using Christ's name in vein..... some of the moderators appear to be though.

*continues to listen to Extol*

ChasR said:
There has never been and never will be a "Z" stepping. Some folks have mistakenly refered to this new sSpec as a new "Z" stepping. It is a new 8 layer manufacturing process with 30 caps. Lower voltage too. Same D-1 stepping.

It's not a prescott it's a northwood using the prescott manufacturing process. It's 130nm chip.

Interesting - must've had my head in the clouds about this one - that sounds pretty sweet, though! That's some crazy low voltage for a Northwood, then. That ought to scale like mad, if it's anything similar to what AMD did with the TBredA and the TBredBs.

*continues listening to In Flames*

Per forum rules:

7. Political and religious discussions have no place here therefore they are not allowed.

The original poster wasn't posting anything that actually had to do with religion, though - possibly a poor name for the thread, but he didn't break any forum rules, otherwise. Anyone who started running on about it, though, was.

And we could hardly count it as "harsh language," since that's pretty objective in this case...

Back