• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lionsault's top 10 Reasons ebay won't be around in 5 years

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ebay has VERY little buyer protection, when enough people get burned, and those people that get burned tell their friends, who tell their friends, it could only lead to trouble!

Paypal (ebay's serrogate son), they will be tied up in court before you know it. They use loopholes by claiming they arn't a bank as an excuse to hold people's money, i'd like to think this won't fly much longer.

well this thread sure died out fast.. i thought i'd at least cruise to the number 2 reason, oh well.

it aint totally dead. the title got my attention and i just read the thread..i completely agree with all your points. and even thou ebay sucks in so many aspects, there's just so much crap you can buy there for cheap or xpensive. if something doesnt sell here, it will on ebay

for buying, its amazing... the fees for selling suck tho, and plus, paypal is the SUCK :) thx for stealing my money

Back