• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI September: Cinebench R15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
People were substituting the render file in the program with something much easier to process. This was improving scores considerably and the only way they could tell was to examine the final image very closely. They alsoi ask that you upload as a high quality .png file.
In a nutshell some cheating you know whats wrecked it for everyone else again.

so, they were photoshopping it? people suck....

No. They were swapping out the file for how it rendered the image creating a slightly different image vs the stock render. Hence why you need to show the whole picture.

After a bit of a fight, gonna have to give up on my Intel submission. I put on the latest bios today and... 4.9 GHz just wasn't stable to even repeat my previous best with 7900X (different rads then). Looking at temp monitoring it was hitting 100C on CB so... this will have to wait for a delid before I think about it again.

Or just lower the clocks a bit and get a run in. :)

Go on then... just to pad out the result a bit, here's one I bagged earlier.

mackerel/7800X/water/1579

I did have 16xx at 4.9 before compo but haven't managed to repeat it.

cb-4800.jpg

Johan45/i9 7900X/ H2O/ 2678
Volts were getting too high. Almost got 5.0 but backed down

7900 2678.JPG

Ahhh drat.... Just sold my FX-8350. Had it at 4.9/5ghz. It was barely stable and only ran cinebench without crashing 1/10 times i tried. But it did manage to get 770+ with my stock cooler cranked to max.

You can submit a score with anything Arima

Back