• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: January 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Speaking of "Baggers" I'm waiting for yours and Johans, ED!

Unless I have some kind of breakthrough tonight ,I'm done. Haven't had much time the last few days and I'm still not sure that I can get any better. I don't think it's the Ram that is the problem either. I haven't been able to put a finger on it. Did some playing around last night and the test would crash in the same spot weather I had 1600 or 2400 and 1.6 to 1.68v always the same. I even tried ruling out driver issues by starting aon a different OS same result. I'm scratching my head right now. :shrug:

I have nothing... what you saw is what you got out of me. No time for cold (LN2/DI), and that isn't fair to the rest that don't go cold anyway. So few do it, if you do, you automatically win.

I have nothing... what you saw is what you got out of me. No time for cold (LN2/DI), and that isn't fair to the rest that don't go cold anyway. So few do it, if you do, you automatically win.
All is fair in love and war. I'm just happy if I can compete against the ones who use similar cooling.

Currently going on right now in my house, do I put the haswell cold with the 580 and see if its got a score in it ?????? Having usual benching dramas with 775 :-/

D24C0601-CD0C-4DE3-A024-0CBDCBD4D74D-5603-00000538BC6C9EFC_zps462c0f2b.jpg

Back