• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some of you boys might be in trouble tonight :p

It's 36°F outside already and falling fast :D

yea it is getting cold here to, about time you guys in the South feel our pain ...... :rofl:

you will dig the AsRock software :thup::thup:

yea it is getting cold here to, about time you guys in the South feel our pain ...... :rofl:

you will dig the AsRock software :thup::thup:

I've used the software back when I did the review on this board.
I just forgot about it till now :p

Some of you boys might be in trouble tonight :p

It's 36°F outside already and falling fast :D

I don't know if that's enough? You need at least another 140pts to get past me. I couldn't let Manny get the best of me, no way!

I don't know if that's enough? You need at least another 140pts to get past me. I couldn't let Manny get the best of me, no way!
It's all yours buddy, I can't top WD and my goal was to have the best 4c 8t score :D I'm working on the 8350 now so you better get that 8320 chuggin.

For one reason or another mine will not let me changed the bclk ? but everything else works flawless ?

Mine won't either, not sure why.

Got 100 of those ;)
I've got a bit more, but I need to go warm up my toes!!

It's all yours buddy, I can't top WD and my goal was to have the best 4c 8t score :D I'm working on the 8350 now so you better get that 8320 chuggin.

That's really ironic that you say that Mandoobie, I just got a refill today and was planning on putting the screws to that FX.

Mine won't either, not sure why.

Got 100 of those ;)
I've got a bit more, but I need to go warm up my toes!!

You get used to it ATM really!

I just got a refill today and was planning on putting the screws to that FX.
I'm working on the 8350 now so you better get that 8320 chuggin.
Well so much for that idea

I have been just setting bclk in the BIOS and lower multi so it still boots, then hit the multi and core in the software

Edit:

Need to grab a pot Mandrake ..... :)

Need to grab a pot Mandrake .....
I know Witchy I know, one day oh and thanks for the snapshot program it's great.
Best I can do on the temps I have.

Mandrake4565/Fx 8350/H2O/7064.40
hwbotp,7064.40.jpg

C'mon devlos I know that Sempy will go faster than that

C'mon devlos I know that Sempy will go faster than that
ROFL I was just going to say come on Devlos give that thing some juice. :D It be nice if my sempy did croak so fast. I was checking last night for what ever reason I have never run this bench with my 955 so that will be my next mission. Guess what I'll be gunning for? :D

ROFL I was just going to say come on Devlos give that thing some juice. :D It be nice if my sempy did croak so fast.

Oh ya the one that didn't want to run as a dual core, I remember that one.

Last edited:
Back