• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Microsoft MVP" Project...A Pictoral Journal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes this is true...

Even though we have already gone through...um like 6 deadlines... *cough* The first was a month after beginning and was sept 22nd... *cough*...

However, my teacher pushed the presentation back til wednesday so i dont' need it til tomrrow...

-Silentscope

your lucky youve got a friend who would burn himself out to mod a case for your project, if i asked one of my friends to pull an all-nighter on it he'd say screw you.

Alright...EVERYTHING except finisihing the etching is done! I am trying to build up the want to finish it. Should be done hopefully in the next 4 hours....give or take. It is now 5am here in NC...It has to be done at around 2pm. Shouldn't be a problem to meet this deadline.

I am going to bed....it is now 8am and i am pooped. I will post up the final pics when I wake up. The side window is drying. Good...ummm...night is gone so I guess good day!!!

....zzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzz....

Alrighty...here she is....almost finished. I still have a couple touchups I am going to do whenever he gets done presenting tomorrow. Plus my camera is a P.O.S. so the night time pics turned out like crap. Here...are the pics:

final1.JPG

final2.JPG

final3.JPG

final4.JPG

final5.JPG

final5.jpg

final6.JPG

final7.JPG

final8.JPG

I will take better pics once I get the case back. The only that sucks is today when I turned on the PC...one of the front LED's was burnt out :mad: I swear nothing can go my way with this damn case!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, baller. Excellent work. I'd like to see a better shot of the chrome front when you get it back. Take a break now - and come back in a bit with some new, fresh ideas and lots of energy - we want to see more of your work.

looks awsome! I love the aluminum trim around the window, looks really professional :D. And the window etching....WOW! I can't wait till I learn to etch and can start doing some etching of my own. :burn:

I will get some better pics whenever I get the case back. I am also going to do a little tweaking and detail work. I have a few places that need touch ups on the paint job...nothing big, just some odds and ends. Then I'll throw her in the case gallery for sure. :D

Back