• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My complete case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkDraco

Im back again with my final computer mod thread because im done ^^
Some of these were posted before and i would like a mod to delete the old threads i had.
Please leave me any comments about my computer. Thanks.

These 2 pics are the stenciling on the 92mm blowhole and the windows on my left panel:
pic01.jpg
|
pic02.jpg

Here is my right panel after 2 coats of primer, 2 layers of blue paint, and wet sanded up to 1500grit:
pic03.jpg

Here it is after about 2 rubs of rubbing compound and 1 polish:
pic04.jpg

Here it is after about 4-5 polishings:
pic08.jpg

continued...

Back to the window and cutting. Here is the left panel after it was cut then primered:
pic05.jpg
|
pic06.jpg

Here are all the parts after being cut, primered, painted, and about 2 polishes:
pic07.jpg

Here are the face plates painted:
pic09.jpg

Here is one of the face plates that i cut to add a temp LCD:
case6.jpg

continued...

After installing the top and right panel, this is what it looks like:
pic11.jpg

This is the side:
pic12.jpg

Heres a closeup of my 92mm biohazard blowhole fan grill:
pic13.jpg

Here are some angles of the computer with the internal light turned on:
pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

continued...

pic16.jpg

And this is the front of the computer with everything colored and done (the button next to the temp is for the light inside the comp):
pic19.jpg

And last but not least, here are pics of the left panel after the rubber molding and window have been installed:
pic20.jpg
|
pic21.jpg

Here is the final pic of the front with the chome bar and blue buttons:
pic23.jpg

Last edited:
everything is tucked away except for the power cable that connects to the motherboard. that i cant tuck anywhere until i get my radiator. The i can move it there.

there, the final pic of the chrome button panel with blue buttons has been added to the 4th post of this thread

Yous should tyr to get a pic without the flash or with it not directed at the case so much, it kinda takes all the color out, I can't even tell that the thing is crome and not just white plastic. But it looks pretty good as far as that goes.

the dark blue is the real color. anyone know where i can get a single slot harddrive bay?

im not worried about the harddrive, its already in the cdrom bay. its the floppy that i want down there.

Back