• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Finally Finished *PIX*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but why do you have filters on the two exhaust fans? Filters should go on the intake fans :)

(unless those two fans at the rear are your intake fans, which if that's the case than nevermind my post)

I'd also like to know how you "stealthified" the cd drives...it was a very nice touch...

Also, you did an amazing job with the whole setup.

Wow. I'm impressed.

Don't get too excited though. Soon someone will find something bad about your rig.:)
Nah, I doubt it. You can be proud of that piece.

Cheers,

Rob

I'd have to say that's the best looking case I've ever seen! Great job. I really like the clean simple look with all the goodies.

44C load temps and you are only at 3.0GHz? Come on man, these 2.4C's are ment to FLY! Kick it up to 275FSB! I'm running mine at 280FSB at 48-50C Load, which I'm working on lowering a bit by playing with fan configurations. Altogether very nice job.

I am still very interested where you got all that... give us more details... and how in the hell did you stealth those drives? Come on man, give us some info!!

Nice job on the sleeving, I have been looking into doing it myself, so now I have something to refer to. Your temps may be as high as they are because you are daisy chaining all your components and feeding it to a low capacity rad. Good job otherwise.

Kyle

Jognt:1. i used neon blue sleeving and blue heatshrink.
2. i took the oroginal drive covers and grinded down the mountings, then i doublsided taped them to the dront of the cd tray.

Biotuned: ummm..what hinda water cooling is it? its a dangerden setup i guess, im have 3 maze4 blocks, BIX, L30 and a t line. actually, i cant really fit any more fans, there case doesnt have anymore space. in the back, i have 2 intake fans, and the exhaust is the 120mm on the radiator, this setup works pretty well.

Stee: hmm, the jsut the water cooling cost about $300, the case and the mods costs about $300.

Clocker2: well.... im able to fun my system at 3.6, but i really dont need all that power. i doubt that anyone realli "needs" that much power. my 2.4c is at 3.0 with 1:1 cpu:ram, 5900 ultra 256 @ 530/970, this is way more power than i need. i dont really even use this comp that much, if i have time, i just play a little halo on it.

Jlin453: yea, the 2 80mm fans in the back are INTAKE fans.

Perre: yup, i was fortunate to get the m0 stepping one. i was able to hit 3.6 stable @ stock v, but i want this comp to last a while, im not gonna spend money on comps for a while, saving for NSX.

Cerberus2k7: i got that case at www.directron.com like 18 months ago, i dont think they even make that case anymore, its the coolermaster ATC-210 verdant. in my opinion, this is the nicest looking case, thas why i got it.

termin@tor: i got the case at www.directron.com like 18 months ago, i dont think they have it anymore.

athayer187: thanks!! finally, some ppl understand that a CLEAN case can look good, it doesnt need to be tacky....

Invisgreenman: yea, i know my 2.4c has potential (its a mo), but i want this comp to last a while, and pluss my memory is pc4000, so i wanted to sync my fsb.

Back