• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first build:) check!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Correct, limited or no overclocking. That makes no sense financially to buy a low end motherboard now then another later.

The Asrock Z77 Professional M is a mATX board, but should still be a good choice.

what is mATX? i dont think any of ASRock products will be founded any more here! u know atomic bomb project in iran... and ..stuff :)
we are going tomarrow to see shops what we can do:| hope at least its not higher the other parts i mean!

ok about mother board if i find that awesome! IF I dind't no way then gettting a non z77 one and uprage later or... and something else how about other stuff? other cool? no way to save some there?

thanks btw i dont overcloack cpu i think for now maybe after 1 years and dont use crossifre i only want to over clock GPU is that chipset OC limit for CPU only? if that i will go for the non Z77 when i needed a CPU overclock i will chose an Z77 one and it msot be cheaper in 1 years as our new president and stuff (wish so it not 100% but im sure at least better)

I don't agree with doing buying a crap motherboard now only to upgrade later... makes no sense, but do as you need to do.

Overclocking the GPU has nothing to do with the motherboard. :)

ok i dont think will do this at least for 1 years BUT if i buy a Z77 mother board it will become 3200-3400$

i can have it for ever! dont think overclocking needed for me on 3.8GHz i5-3570k:p also this is my first PC i gonna only OC the Graphics card this is my first computer thing and its HP i got it from when i was 10 years old and my laptop i had from 10-years old is not 4 years old:p btw nice laptop still fast and good:p whit 500MHz core clock speed and 1GB memory it was almost good and fast right before i bought a 1080p monitor it now lags even when playing tetris :S even not playing any game!
oh sorry stupid me:S the M means micro:)

Last edited:
If you buy a cheap motherboard now, and a Z77 later, than you have two motherboards, and one you have no use for. And you spent more money in the long run.

in iran i guess i can easly sell it! whit a 30 or 10% price lost as used!
ye thats only good fact here! i buy a 1300 phone then $ gets higher when im tired of it i sell it 1400$ whit that 30%- and put some money on it and buy another!

OH god im getting crazy im going to pay so much also this pc getting freaking expensive i can't do anything to make the price down! also my father tells me about money! lol thanks for answer if i would i will get the Z77 if not i will do that at shop ....

last question:p is 650W PSU enough for that build and later upgrade? also im going to OC the graphics card and also add some fans and also calculate the USB drives! also i got an razer anansi whit 2 USB one for power and one main!

500W is enough for a single GPU, assuming it's a GOOD 500W PSU. Don't go cheap on the PSU...cheap ones can blow up and kill your entire computer along with itself.

The CPU and GPU is like 90% of the power draw in a computer.

well dont gues i will EVER IN MY LIFE use he crossfire:p my cosuin got a Green(think its Persian brand Persian brands are HORRIBLE But he says only that one is a really good brand he got it in all of his pcs from 3 4 year guess has no problems btw if i found crosair i will but that:p i can't trust a Persian brand! and as u say i dont want to risk destroying entire pc ! PSU is important and REALLY thanks for answers and stuff:p im going to build this awesome thing soon:p maybe in weeks :p
last question:p is the accrual building the (putting parts together_ easy and i can do it?!
when i was kid done this i guess 4 times but now it 5 years ago! im 14 now oh and there wasent any heat sinks or terminal paste! or something i will buy 600W for later upgrade:p

YAYY! i geuss found the ASRock xtrem4 z77 motehrboard! also says updated 16days ago that means im 80% sure at least only on that shop that mother baord is available i will go shop tomarrow:p btw the shop im talking about is in another city! at msot i go there:S sounds stupid i will check tomarrow also too many stores dont put these things on net!
and if i didnt find i will get ASUS P8B75-V

btw i will buy an cpu cooler (what u said for high chance ) for my pc but is the cpu cooler in the cpu box ? i mean even a not good one! just a fan

so i went and fully checked whit my pro cousin today heres what happend cpu found i5-3570k nice price!
gpu found 7870 for 50% mor then what i found on ent anx ecotic 0_0 first i chsoed 7850 that i only found in 1 store but my pc fianl got too expensive to i chose 7770 1gb sapphire wich looks really ncie! maybe if i foudn it expesnive or didnt found it (im sure i will) i will get the 7750 and mobo all told me ASRock is a completely Horrible brand and dont go for it specially whit taht expencive nice build so i picked o8b75-v whit only 1 sata 3.0 6gbs :( thats too bad ram found HDD found Psu found 580w( real ) one whit almost no price difference!
tomarrow is holiday:S damn can't wait bad luck! sat we are going there in 9am and then ordering them and then they will deliver around 3 or 4 pm and i will go and get them! and then YEEE ASSEMBLE! :) thanks for your helps! i saw that 7770 also got ncie fps benchmarks and stuff and a AMAZING price!

Back