• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Network Card Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Annoyingrob

I just completed what i think is the coolest mod in my case, I wired up the lights from my network card to the front.

The two lights on the back of my card show power/transmit, and link/recieve. The lights went in the holes for the old power ant turbo lights wich are long gone (Old AT case) With the hard drive light just under it, the 3 red lights look really cool when all of them are flashing away, like when downloading an mp3 for example.

I know it's not much but it's really fun to do, and looks cool

That sounds pretty cool.

Might want to make another post in Alternative Modding (if you haven't already) and let them know how you did it.

I know they would probably be interested in hearing more. Wouldn't mind trying something like that myself...good work!

I made that mod a while ago... I don't know what I did, but the card stopped working after 20 or so minutes, then I had to reboot it to get it to work again... I think it was just windows tho. Hearing that makes me just want to mod another card..

Back