• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think i'm going to have to call the Welcome Sign Company... let them know that we'll need some more signs here! lol
:welcome: to the forums everyone!

very welcoming, although ive had this account a while ive only just started to use it, will be finally ordering my parts HOPEFULLY by friday. first build it myself computer. thought i go mid-way all out as a early teen i7-960, liquid cooling, not the best GPU but for price the HD5770 isnt too bad. will be fun when it finally arrives :)

and one question can someone direct me to a discussion about graphics cards as i have what some may deem noob questions which they are

FOr some reason I can't make a new thread

If you're referring to the O/Community forum, only moderators and senior members can make new threads in this section. Pick from any of the other forums and you should be able to.

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking here for quite a while, and decided it's about time I join.

I am a long-time computer enthusiast and am finishing up my final year in college this fall. I am a Computer Information Systems: Networking major and am a HUGE hardware guy.

I started my college's Folding@Home team and am its chief contributor, and will be revising several of my systems in the next week or so to get more PPD.

Thanks!

Welcome Hero, great to have you aboard! :welcome:

Welcome Hero. Good to have you here.

Thanks Guys i appreciate the site and the warm welcome :thup:

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking here for quite a while, and decided it's about time I join.

I am a long-time computer enthusiast and am finishing up my final year in college this fall. I am a Computer Information Systems: Networking major and am a HUGE hardware guy.

I started my college's Folding@Home team and am its chief contributor, and will be revising several of my systems in the next week or so to get more PPD.

Thanks!

welcome NobleX13 :welcome:

I joined a couple weeks ago. I was looking for a Computer Forum, because I wanted to learn some more about Hardware--and in the past, I've found Forums great places to learn.

I may have signed up a bit too soon.

This is a Beautiful Forum--chock full of interesting things--but I fear y'all may be a triffle advanced for me.

I feel like Little Abner next to y'all.

Naw, my knowledge of computers is kinda grab-bag. I have downloaded and read several hundred pages about building Beowolf Networks--and I've read them--but I can't program in Linux--or much of anything else.

I have several books--both bought and "E" Books that tell me how to build my own computer--but I've yet to even take the back off of mine.....

Now my computer seems to be following Hemstead's Law: Your wheels will break down just as soon as you can't afford to have them repaired.....

So it looks like I'm going to need to do a renovation soon--or just give up computing for the forseeable future.

Well, I did get an Associate's Degree a few years ago--and to hear them tell it; I'm a qualified Industrial Electrician, know how to program PLCs, and God knows what else. :chair:

Hey,I've even got a fairly good Analog Multimeter--though its not a $300 Simpson...

{Digital Multimeters --well they just lack Class}

Its 10:15 PM where I live. Have you cursed the Metric System yet today?

.....RVM45 :cool::shock::cool:

Hello all.

Just joined and my new rig is in the mail. I shall post the specs for comments and ideas asap. ^^

Back