• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok, well im a noob here, and i got me a hardware issue i need sorting ! i have built my own system in a zalman H1 case, and i have watercooled it, but, when i went to fit my cooling block onto my gpu, i found it didnt fit !, so atm im watercooling the cpu only, it has a 240 rad cooling it, i have a 2nd 240 installed, ready to cool the gpu as and when i can find the right block. the gpu i need to find a block for is an Asus Geforce GTX 770 Direct CUII OC (2gb) (the block i did buy that does not fit is an EK-FC770GTX (OriginalCSQ) Nickel Plexi ). . . . please someone find me a block !!! (pref acrylic) as im going doo-lally trying to find one and the more i look at things the more im loosing the will to live !!! thanks guys !!

Hello everyone! Just signed up because i figured i'd need some help overclocking. looking through guides for my hardware atm. will be posting shortly.

Welcome Samena. You'll want to post your question in the CPU section to get the best response.

Back