• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hell everyone nice to be apart of the forum. I do allot of lurking but now I finally made a profile here. I have a amazing machine that I plan on sharing with you guys.

Hi,
I'm new here, I live in Sweden..
And my plan is to build a small size esxi server to be used as a firewall, dns and some other internet services..
Chears!

Hi,
I'm new here, I live in Sweden..
And my plan is to build a small size esxi server to be used as a firewall, dns and some other internet services..
Chears!
We have a number of server buffs here, you are in the right place :thup:

:welcome: to OCF everyone!

Hi guys! I'm a long-time computer nut... but fell out of the loop around 10 years ago and am just now getting back into the swing of things. I decided console video games were just not ideal at this point in time; so I made the plunge and picked up my "first" advanced gpu to upgrade my desktop..

So i'm now the proud owner of an EVGA GTX 980ti! Loving the hobby so far and am totally blown away at the graphics compared to a "next gen" console. I never knew video games/visuals were so advanced as they are nowadays.

Very happy to join the gang. So that's my intro guys.

Hey guys, long time reader with a long over due post.
I have already posted up my question on the AMD section.
However I forgot to post here haha! Anyway I am a newbie with a custom water-cooled system. It's in my about me tab as I'm using my phone till I get off work.. Zzz.

-PhoBi4

Back