• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Natural TH7II Raid Beta Bios!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey great stuff MR. Natural!!
2 questions for ya.

1. can you disable the acpi function or atleast give the option?

2. I have a bios chip with the 37 bios on it but I DONT have a flash writer so its basically no good to me, I'd give you a few bucks if I can send it to ya to re-flash with a newer NW friendly bios.
I like the idea of having a spare JUST in CASE.

let me know.

ColdDisposition said:
Hey great stuff MR. Natural!!
2 questions for ya.

1. can you disable the acpi function or atleast give the option?

2. I have a bios chip with the 37 bios on it but I DONT have a flash writer so its basically no good to me, I'd give you a few bucks if I can send it to ya to re-flash with a newer NW friendly bios.
I like the idea of having a spare JUST in CASE.

let me know.

Shoot me a PM.

Flashed to the 39C bios and so far so good. I was able to get a little higher FSB than the 43A bios. Max used to be 139 and now I can get to 141 (x4). The only setup difference I have is that I turned off spectrum modulation. Doing this with the 43C made no difference in my top end.

I too have believed that the 26H could be video related, but I am not tech smart enough to prove it. Mr Natural, I hope you get it ironed out for us!

Good Job:D on this one and keep up the good work,

Dennis

Dennis112 said:
Flashed to the 39C bios and so far so good. I was able to get a little higher FSB than the 43A bios. Max used to be 139 and now I can get to 141 (x4). The only setup difference I have is that I turned off spectrum modulation. Doing this with the 43C made no difference in my top end.

I too have believed that the 26H could be video related, but I am not tech smart enough to prove it. Mr Natural, I hope you get it ironed out for us!

Good Job:D on this one and keep up the good work,

Dennis

You misunderstood the VID I'm talking about. It isn't video. VID is a Voltage Identifier. That's what is not getting set on power down making it hard for these boards to comeback up from a coldboot. Resets/Warm boots don't have this problem because the VIDs are retaind in memory. It's when the memory gets powerd down and these VIDs need to be written to CMOS that the problem occurs.

What is the deal with the spread spectrum setting with this new bios? Its on by default. Do I need it?

Chozer said:
What is the deal with the spread spectrum setting with this new bios? Its on by default. Do I need it?

when running you RDRAm at higher speeds it's best to leave Spread Spectrum enabled to cut down on Cross talk. It really does not impair performace. It simply clips the spike and squares the signal off to a more refined cleaner signal. Loss of performance can be measured at leass the 1% so no real loss there.

MrNatural said:

when running you RDRAm at higher speeds it's best to leave Spread Spectrum enabled to cut down on Cross talk. It really does not impair performace. It simply clips the spike and squares the signal off to a more refined cleaner signal. Loss of performance can be measured at leass the 1% so no real loss there.

Sir, my bootup screen says Mr Natural Bios Version 39B.

I flashed 39C... ???

Is this 39B or C that I am running here then?

Thanks,

FT.

Rainman said:

Sir, my bootup screen says Mr Natural Bios Version 39B.

I flashed 39C... ???

Is this 39B or C that I am running here then?

Thanks,

FT.

Hmmmm. It should be 39C. Let me check and make sure you have the right file or if I uploaded the wrong one of if I forgot to fix the revision # in the sign on screen.

Well I checked and you may have grabbed my earlier version which I had misposted. Here is the real 39C which is what has been up on the site for the past couple of days.

Th7H-39C Beta Bios

jdmcnudgent said:
mine says 39b too.

yep. the previously posted 39C bios still shows 39b.
BUT the 39c has also some kind of "Mr. Naturals Bios ..." in front of it, and the 39b don't.

Another difference:
the 39b showed on my comp 2 options for 400 and 1 for 300MHz for the Mem speed, the 39c got rid of that.

So is the 39C really the 39C and it just says 39B.
Mine does say something like Mr. Naturals 39B though.

Redphex said:

yep. the previously posted 39C bios still shows 39b.
BUT the 39c has also some kind of "Mr. Naturals Bios ..." in front of it, and the 39b don't.

Another difference:
the 39b showed on my comp 2 options for 400 and 1 for 300MHz for the Mem speed, the 39c got rid of that.
my 39b has mr natural in front of it. maybe could this have something to do with it: i used my bd7 boot disk, took off the bd7 bin, replaced it with the 39c bin, changed the name on the disk, and rebooted, and ran the runme.bat, it flashed fine, but i get the 39b, could that have something to do with it?

jdmcnudgent said:
my 39b has mr natural in front of it. maybe could this have something to do with it: i used my bd7 boot disk, took off the bd7 bin, replaced it with the 39c bin, changed the name on the disk, and rebooted, and ran the runme.bat, it flashed fine, but i get the 39b, could that have something to do with it?

Did you go to the other thread like I have linked in above for the new 39C bios? It sounds like you are still booting the old uploaded file which I have fixed.

Back