• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here is a picture of my itx in my case (a stripped sega saturn)
nico3k-itx1.jpg

and the pic of an LCD screen i bought for the itx
nico3k-itx2.jpg

there will be no moving parts and i have to somehow squeeze a PSU in there somewhere.

i have a small psu came out of an emachine i could prolly give u if u can pay shipping its 150 or 200 watts it sittin in my desk draw

sparkle is the name of the company

it has a fan in it

it cost around 60 bucks

Nico3k said:
10 should be more than enough for XP, i am running 2ksp3 on a 3gb partition.

i am currently still working on my mini-itx setup. i also have a great challenge because i cannot have moving parts in it (no fans, no hdds). i bought a 1gb compact flash card and an IDE adaptor for it and i am running knoppix linux on it which is customized to fit my needs.

i was wondering, where did you get your PSU and how much was it? i am in need of one because my micro-atx psu died.

It appears to me that you are running a 'M' Series ITX.... Are you haveing any driver problems with respect to the MPEG Decoder and DVD playback or the TV out ?

yes im still working on it

good news and bad news

good news is

i am talking to your right now from the working machine

bad new is its all in a pile beucase im having a hard time mounting it into the said box

i will get some pictures of it after i unsteal my digital camera back from my girlfreind

i do have some questions about the via m1000

in device manager what is the network adapter called i have a driver for the board becuase the lan isnt working ( i have a nic from another computer in there currently) but it gives me 4 options " via vt6105m Rhine III Management Adapter

and 3 other similar ones( i can write them all down if you need more info)

any help would be cool

thanks pics c omiong soon

Back