• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg All Related Product Reviews for specific product

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wingman99

Looking at all related product reviews in newegg was difficult to sort out the reviews for specific product I was looking at, like 520 reviews and only 110 were for the specific product I was looking at. :mad:

So I called newegg and spoke to customer service person and he did not know what I was talking about until 20 minutes of working with me and his other personnel.:mad: Finely he figured out the problem and figured out the solution and thanked me for helping him learn something new so he can help other customers with the same calls he was getting since newegg started with all related product reviews.:)

What is needed to be done to show only the specific product reviews? When on the product screen go down to customer reviews of the specific product and look for filter results, then remove the check mark on All Related Product Reviews.

Last edited:
Back