• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** OCF "Fall Brawl" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm in, how do you guys know I'm folding though? Do i just start folding under team 32? anything else I need to do? Thanks

You need to post the username you are folding under in this thread:
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=579569

This is just the discussion thread.

Also, you can just set your team to 32 and your username to whatever you like and a few hours after you return a WU you should show up in the stats.

As long as the username is what you post in the sign-up thread, you should get credit for all the WUs.

Ok I have one question about EUE's. Where do these type of WU's show up? In the past prior week I have had issues with a GPU and they end immedialtly with EUE and "unstable machine" but I have never seen my WU's completed raise on EOC due to these. I just posted a topic that I hope will fix this issue but I fear that some of the EUE's might roll over into this contest

If the EUEs haven't shown up yet... then I doubt they will, not sure if the client "knows" it has a string of bad runs and doesn't send in the results. Anyone know more about that and can elaborate?

As far as the contest goes I wouldn't worry about it. The GPU2 client will shut itself down as 5 consecutive EUEs. If you have such happen during the contest and see your WU count go up as a result, just PM me and I'll adjust your score. :)

Ok I've signed up to put my 2cents worth in. I've given up on SMP, its too d@mn frustrating for the time I have right now. Now to see if I can find an easy write up for GPU2. Maybe it can put some wu's out when I'm not wow'ing.

Starting Numbers are up and available for viewing in the Top Post!

Please check your starting numbers. New users who did not have a record under Team 32 will be shown with 0.00 for points and work units. These numbers reflect Stanford stats dated 10-12-08 @ 12:00am PDT.

The starting numbers provide the baseline for calculating progress throughout the contest. If you believe there is an error with your starting numbers do not distress, please PM me and we'll get it straightened out. You will not lose any progress or credit if there is an error that needs fixed.

Ok, now that's out of the way... Good Luck to ALL!!! Thank you for participating! Let's Rumble!
:attn:

thfoldon.gif

I will have about 8-12 EUE's from today please adjust accordingly. Sorry new client woe's.

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 2,841,758

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 5,715

thfoldon.gif

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 4,167,364

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 8,397

thfoldon.gif

What does a - (negative) under PPD mean? My PPD since the start of the contest has went down? The reason I ask is I added a 5k GPU client so I am unsure why it went down.

NM, I know why :p A client stopped working :p

Back