• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** OCF "Independence Day" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They seem to all be 98 points each at the moment. So they are right at the line. One SMP unit and you should be ok for almost 1000 GPU WUs.

If only i could do SMPs atm, hopefully will get my gaming rig up and running this week with a temp mobo, waiting to get the RMA process going on broken P35-DS3R.

I'll have a looksee into the GPU, dyu recon a 7900GS would handle it ok?

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 8,618,381

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 23,348
(this number includes adjustments for those on EUE sprees)

thfoldon.gif

WEEEE HAAAAA 34 ! beat my last try allready from last contest

must be getten the hang of this :)

I'm about to install my new 8800GT... sorry, priorities and all... ;) :D

I settled with (700/1836/900) up from (600/1500/900) :) I don't believe I hit the limits either but I'm sure I'm close (based on other OCs posted in the BENCHES thread) and decided that was enough for tonight.

Strangely enough that only brought up my 3DMark06 score by ~700 points... score OC'd was ~13700.

Oh... and I'll have an update for you guys tomorrow after work. :beer:

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 10,395,141

With a current average Team ppd of 1.16 million... contest participants make up 45% of that daily Team ppd. I call that a pretty good turn out. :beer:

Let's get that number over 55% next time. :)

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 27,703
(this number includes adjustments for those on EUE sprees)

thfoldon.gif

45% is quite impressive. I am working on getting myself back in to T32 Recruiter mode. Maybe then, one day we can see that number jump to somewhere around 70-75%. Until then, WTF T32. Keep 'em coming!:santa:

Back