• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark05 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HousERaT said:
:welcome: to the teams......

Please read the rules at the top of the thread then try again. Thanks.....

The RaT

I did... what did i miss? If its about the drivers, its the June 23rd ones on the nVidia site. Its made for SLI but i recently formated and downloaded them on accident.

3dmark05.JPG

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=2158276

I was hoping to break 24k, but certainly didn't plan on doing so by such a thin margin. :p

its scary what this MachII XTX can do on its own... 868/954 :eek:

too bad it only gets 17465 by itself :-/

the master card is really pulling me down ... part is the cooling :(

Oh...BTW... thats a single card WORLD (ORB) RECORD ... for now... :clap:

Last edited:
Holy sheet Joe, nice :D Pretty sure those are the highest CF clocks on the ORB right now. Is that straight H2O no ice?

Sweet score Joe. You should run some single card 2006. I can update your single card scores over in that thread.

HR,

looks like i might not have a choice to run single card or not...

i lost the CF option last night (after a hard lock in 06) and have tried almost EVERYTHING to get it back short of reinstalling CCC with a single card and then adding the master. (which worked 1st try B4 :shrug: )

Maxi,

this was just "normal" RAD/fan cooling, but i do have a "portable" 10k BTU AC unit blowing @ the RAD(s), so its not THAT normal ;) ;)

so you say there is a computer in this picture ??!! :p

pict0303yf7.jpg

im hoping to get the bugs worked out in CF in the next week and then ill try the 6800 under D-Ice :attn:

Last edited:
Back