• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark05 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

3D 05: 25968
#5 WORLD ORB
(took out Pedro Rocha & Ricky with THAT run :eek: )

2596805tl4.jpg

pict0353bb8.jpg

surjer said:

put your name in the futuremark title and I'll add you to the list.

BTW: Joe usually only benches with that rig. Yeah I know, it's a really expensive toy. :D

Nice run wild! GX2 is a pretty potent card, now you just need to find a bridge extender so you can supercool the cores :D

Precision what clocks are you running? I wish the ORB could fix that feature on compares.

I just let coolbits do it's thing. It took the card to 550/700. I'm a chicken with video cards. I know it's alot easier to fry than a CPU, and in some cases. Alot more expensive. I don't really know anything about tweaking for benchmarks really. I know i shut down all the processes my computer doesn't use and that's about it. I read through the tweak guide. I ran the .bat file to shut things down and killed my anti-virus. I know nothing about flashing the BIOS and messing with memory timings. I am sure if i tweaked it even a little bit I could get a much better score. But, I don't really know what I am doing there and I am afraid to fry this card. If you had some suggestions that you think would be safe I would be willing to try them. As long as you can say that it is KINDA safe.

Last edited:
Back