• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ok, just got my 5a2+ working

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks.
i also use a TT 2 fan, is there any way i can monitor it with mbm?
i turn it up to max right now but it only shows 4500 rpm at the
startup screen, dunno why.

Under fans section of MBM, I'm using W83697HF-1 to monitor my cpu fan. I assume you're using the Tt II on your cpu. Give it a try. :beer:

Set up -12 -5 with that other Epox board mentioned in MBM, then rename them so they fit what they actually show. You CAN get all readouts, including vdimm, agp, 3.3 - weird defaults.

What do you mean by "Set up -12 -5 with that other Epox board mentioned in MBM" ? I don't really get it, can you explain pls.
Thanks.

MBM5 monitors -12V and -5 however the EPoX motherboard reserves those sensors for Vagp(AGP video card voltage) and Vio(I think can't remember) so when you set them up you will notice how 'OFF' the values are. This is why. Usually Vagp is around 1.55V

For an EPoX here are some values you should monitor based on onboard sensors(some of which you will have to rename in MBM5):

1. CPU Fan

2. CPU Temp

3. Vcore(voltage to the processor-default on you XP 1600+ is 1.75V although it might read a little higher 1.79V)

4. +3.3V

5. System Temp(some people call this case or motherboard or ambient, it is usually 3-10 degress lower than CPU Temp)

6. Chasis Fan(if you have it plugged into the motherboard)

7. +5V

8. +12V

9. Vdimm(the voltage to your memory, default on your motherboard is 2.50V, might read a little higher, 2.59V

10. Vagp(as explainded in previous thread)

Of course you could add more, those are main basic ones for your motherboard

Back