• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800 Deluxe and memory ????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good move:D

Looks like a VERY nice system. It's gonna be fun. Ive been looking at new ram all morning...I think a trip to new egg is in order! I was thinking about ocz 3500 or xms 3500. Whats your opinion?

themiz4jc said:
Good move:D

Looks like a VERY nice system. It's gonna be fun. Ive been looking at new ram all morning...I think a trip to new egg is in order! I was thinking about ocz 3500 or xms 3500. Whats your opinion?

I say.........nothing:p

I get my System back on Thursday, but I have been on many Forums....both OCZ and Corsair are looking good.
Maybe I do like the memory.....maybe I don't, only time can tell.

I think its with most things in life....only way to find out is trying yourself, almost every system is different.

And all kinds of hardware can give different reactions on different systems....when you see what only different drivers can do...Bios,Bios-settings.

HvH;)

Well, I just ordered 2 x 512mb PC3700 Twinmos. Twinmos and OCZ seem to be the only companies right now that sell true PC3700's with the newer, faster chips (4.3ns for Twinmos, 4.5 for OCZ). Everything else is o/c'd PC3200.

-Bobby

Bobby said:
Well, I just ordered 2 x 512mb PC3700 Twinmos. Twinmos and OCZ seem to be the only companies right now that sell true PC3700's with the newer, faster chips (4.3ns for Twinmos, 4.5 for OCZ). Everything else is o/c'd PC3200.

-Bobby

Bobby.....OCZ-memory cost a lot in Holland, very expensive;)
I only saw the 3500 OCZ.......the 3700 not yet.

HvH.

I'll vote for Twinmos, PC3200, Winbond BH-5 sticks. Cannot beat it for 234 fsb at 1:1. Of course, you have to be willing to give it the voltage too! I give it 3.1v with active cooling, by 92 mm fan, for the sticks.

Back