• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PcGamer Modded case Competition!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tyshy

Hey if anyone has recieved the latest pc gamer and turned to the "Hard Stuff" section and seen their new contest? They are having a contest on who can build a killer machine but its not the speed that counts. Its the Crazy and most creative modded case u can get. This goes way beyond acrylic and plexi cases or colored cases. You have to be original and it has to be clean and professional. They are awarding the winners with GeForce 4 ti4600's This is a great contest for all the modders out there and you don't even have to send your computer to them. You have to take high resolution pics and email them to them. They like water cooling and try to be as creative as possible with crazy lights.....strange shapes......and basically the coolest case u can come up with.

They have had some pretty amazing cases in the last few issues.. some really high quality stuff..

i was thinkin the same thing.......if it was for a 5000 dollar prize maybe but i would rather spend money on building new comps for my network than worry about a "cool" case. I mean it would be a fun challenge but it is not worth the money.

I'll send mine in, soon enough. Need to run by the bookstore and pick up a copy of the mag so I know the details. I'm sure there are some other amazing ones out there, but I'm still going to try :D

Back