• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY 6800 Ultra for 350$ + tax @ Compusa

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobmanfoo

Disabled
Won't be in effect till tomorrow and im not sure if it would work, but just giving you guys the heads up, too lazy to post details so just read up on it HERE

Well.. just my luck I have something selling on Ebay for about $350 and I was going to use this cash on a 6800. 4 1/2 days left on the auction. GO TEAM!

Is this good for online orders? Nearest compusa is like 50mi from me. Also it says Sold Out on their site for the 6800GT (made by PNY so the rebate should still take effect on it.)

I was about to make a thread asking which you guys thought would be there better buy - 6800GT or X800 Pro. I know that, on paper, the GT should be way faster, but I've been reading some things in the forums that seem to suggest that the opposite may be true quite a bit and that drivers could increase the X800 Pro's performance by a wide margin, but it looks like that all of that is totally irrelevant - 6800 Ultra here I come!!!

Back